What alternator? Where do i get one?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I'm looking to build a system for my 1991 cadillac sedan deville and will be needing a new alternator. I'm been looking at different brands like iraggi alternators and ohio generators but they are kind of pricey so I was looking at different options and was wanting opinions. I think I'll need a 240-300 amp alternator. Any suggestions will be appreciated and thank you.

Caddys have solid ass alts already. What size is on it? I had a 90 4-door with the stock alt, one batt, and 4k in the trunk and never saw a light dim or anything.

read the sticky at the top of this section . yeah i love my 90 cad deville 14-15 mpg in the city and 28-29 on the highway doing 65 . that and i get such a kick out of leavening mustangs and most imports in the dust (190hp on tap)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.