What about HiFonics amps??

I consider them "best value" amps right now. They do rated power. Never mount it on sub box or any violently vibrating area, that's a death for Maxxsonics.

i would like to see a benchtest on them.90 percent of the ppl online say they are overrated.i heard the bxi 1606d i ordered only does 1490 watts.but that doent seem correct when the amp has 2x80 fuses.if it pulls that much power to be a class d amp it should be underrated

the best hifonics anps ever made was the old school zed made ones THE END!
Ummm, I must have been out of it then or just didn't have the money. I guess I will do some research on those for my education.

Thanks guys!

i run 4 bxi2607d's right now. they are good amps for the money. they will do rated power at 1 ohm reactive. you will only run into problems when they're ran under 1 ohm and if you have a bad power and ground.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.