wet sanding

im gunna take another close up pics of it.. cause like runing my hands up and down it it feels pretty good.. but i can still see lil tiny holes or not even places.. and im not sure if its supose to be perfectly smooth w/o any bumps at all when i primer it or what?

so should i do another layer of bondo or just goto the primer? when and doing the bondo do i just use another with a flat edge to spread it or?

use a flat edge, like a putty knife.

That way you know that those pits are filled.

A small layer of bondo should do this, no hack jobs stuff o.k

oh ok.. ya thats what im using.. but its a big one.. i pour some bondo into a little container.. then add hardner.. mix.. then with a pen i dab some filler onto the piece.. and with the

putty knife i spread it around.. that the right way?

A plastic spreader is the best thing to use for applying filler. As for whomever said they pay $65-70 for Rage Gold, I feel very sorry for you. My local paint supply store has it for $30. Also, as far as priming is concerned, I myself am particular to polyester filler primers. Love them.

i know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i worked in a body shop.

i smelled bondo every day.

thats why im so dumb

i know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gifi worked in a body shop.

i smelled bondo every day.

thats why im so dumb

Likewise on my end. And I'm the idiot who doesn't wear a mask when sanding either. Gotta love that bondo-encrusted snot!

ihateu.jpg
[/img]

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jay99

10+ year member
jay99
Canada, ONT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from