Well recorded rap albums?

most all my CDs are high quality.All I do is type in what CD I want in Google and I'm usually able to find a high-quality torrent or flac file.

I dont currently have a record player, but I did just order a Yamaha a-s500 (home stereo integrated amp) which has a phono input and recording outputs. Do rap artists sell records of their albums? How much would it cost for a decent record player? And how much does an analog CD burner cost? 

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Why would they do that? That just seems wrong and unethical....
here is the cd burner I have and its awesome. has analog and digital controls. im sure you can find it for a good price. don't mind the suggested price on the page. I didn't even pay that when It was released many years ago. think I paid 350. its about 10 yrs old. and a decent record player will run ya about 80-200. and yes they make records. I have many hip hop records such as tupac all eyes on me, dr dre the chronic and some others along with over 100 promo 33" singles. as for a record player do some searching on ebay etc and you can find a decent one or craigslist etc.

PDR-609 - CD-Recorder | Pioneer Electronics USA

and heres a link to a newer record.

Ross Rick God Forgives I Don'T Explicit Version Vinyl New | eBay

most all my CDs are high quality.All I do is type in what CD I want in Google and I'm usually able to find a high-quality torrent or flac file.
I'm not only looking for CD quality files, as that's not too hard to find. I'm mainly looking to find out which albums are actually recorded/produced/egineered well in the studio.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.