obsidian 15 question

Participant count
  • Participant list
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif
Lol really? Sealed boxes don't have that sub sits still bandwidth ported boxes have. They are flatter ie. sub moves all the time.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

I'm trying to find a rockford amp cause I heard there consistent power or is that all he say she say ?
Those amps lack function and have horrible efficiency.

Lol really? Sealed boxes don't have that sub sits still bandwidth ported boxes have. They are flatter ie. sub moves all the time. 

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Those amps lack function and have horrible efficiency.
It could be argued that, while in a sealed application they sub is always moving but the overall excursion is reduced meaning less cooling than in a ported box. I'm just presenting arguments, can't confirm the validity of either statement.

It could be argued that, while in a sealed application they sub is always moving but the overall excursion is reduced meaning less cooling than in a ported box. I'm just presenting arguments, can't confirm the validity of either statement.
Sealed boxes tend to have more excursion. That's why subs like the RE XXX do so well sealed and HCCA also.

Sealed boxes tend to have more excursion. That's why subs like the RE XXX do so well sealed and HCCA also.
I don't see how that works, but I don't really know, I figured the increased air pressure inside the sealed box would limit the excursion

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.