Well...now what..

^^^^ Thats waaay better with them soaking wet on the trunk lid rather then fabric seats. Had to detail my car once because of that and now there's a rule, no girls setting in the 3rd row next to the subs.

yea seriously. Its like if someone throws up in your car. They better be cleaning it up. If they get ***** juice all up on your ****. They better be cleaning that up.

It's never over...this hobby is expensive and addicting. Wait until you sit in someone else ride that's louder...you'll go home and want to upgrade everything.
hell, louder is not always the case sometimes, maybe it sounds cleaner along with more bandwidth at the same loudness and you'll be like FKKKK!!!! throw it all out! NEED UPGRADE NOW!!

THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg

hell, louder is not always the case sometimes, maybe it sounds cleaner along with more bandwidth at the same loudness and you'll be like FKKKK!!!! throw it all out! NEED UPGRADE NOW!!
Ive been very careful about my choices all the way through. Im pretty **** satisfied with what i have. Though i am interested in if the jump between esk and hskxl is worth that 500$

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

The Camry

Hey, I Try.
The Camry
Western Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from