Well...now what..

Eh. not a big honda/acura fan. Overdone and high school kid thing. Not interested. I get the bolt on JDM factor but just.. **** hondas.

did hear two p3s on 1000rms in a 92 acura though. **** was banging. prob only a few db off of a hair trick

Eh. not a big honda/acura fan. Overdone and high school kid thing. Not interested. I get the bolt on JDM factor but just.. **** hondas.
did hear two p3s on 1000rms in a 92 acura though. **** was banging. prob only a few db off of a hair trick
http://vid1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd371/jeffdachef/Mobile%20Uploads/20150322_125703.mp4

One of my favorite sounding systems at one of the socal competition. 150 db capable but sounds clean from 30-120hz, does hairtricks on songs that normally dont even have bass. I love the acoustics of that car too. He was on a b2 amp wired at 4 ohms nominal btw...

Tc3k101's 90's integra was nuts with his two tc sounds 5200 15s sub up port back tuned to 28 hz. Could Hair Trick on only A 4 CHANNEL pure audio AMP.
I had a pair of Old School USA Made Audiobahn AW1008t tens in Bazooka tubes with the Audiobahn HCT 2200 on those and an Audiobahn HCT4125 on two sets of Kicker ks25 tweets and a set of Audiobahn ABC 6003 components and a set of polk 4x6s in rear Kicker KQ9 eq.Its all I could get in there,and had sitting around at the time.She did just fine.Car was pretty damned fast and reliable as hell.Ive got a 90 240 that I havent gotten around to putting my engine Ive rebuilt in yet.I still think the Integra was more reliable and faster..took a hell of a beating running 75 down the highway slapping in 3rd and running up to 140.I may get another just for the hell of it...hmm.All day long like 3k on Craigs

For arguements sake. I coulda been referring to bigger woofers than 10 and thus been talking about the same amount of cone area as 16 10s....just cause...everyone likes to argue REALLY UCKING PARTICULAR things in these forums

For arguements sake. I coulda been referring to bigger woofers than 10 and thus been talking about the same amount of cone area as 16 10s....just cause...everyone likes to argue REALLY UCKING PARTICULAR things in these forums
Its not even argueing bro, dont get your ******* up in a bunch. I thought you were refering to how much was in the vid. People get offended by the silliest of things....

for arguements sake. I coulda been referring to bigger woofers than 10 and thus been talking about the same amount of cone area as 16 10s....just cause...everyone likes to argue really ucking particular things in these forums
lol

**** take it out man. Its not good to put things up your ass

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

The Camry

Hey, I Try.
The Camry
Western Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from