well it looks like ED is copying kicker now

Maybe because eD is a reseller of Chinese knockoffs, insulating them from much of the legal ramifications of selling clones?
word....i've heard so many bad things about this company thru the years...its really amazing they are still around

I guess the Hifonics Atlas is copying kicker too....Kicker aren't the only ones making squared subwoofers.
yes, hifonics atlas did copy kicker. Kicker was the first to make a square car audio sub. however kicker didn't patent the sqaure sub so other companies can use it. I really don't think ED is making a square sub, i think this is a typo.

if only one company was allowed to make square subs then only one company should be allowed to make round subs. so every body is a copy cat then, if enough people stop buying from them then they go out of business, since they are still in business then they are obviously providing a great deal of people with a product they are willing to pay for. they must be doing something right. what about pyle they sell the crappiest audio equipment ever. but they are still in business, and they copy every audio product out there. they make false statements about their product. but they are still in business. there is always some one out there that is willing to pay cash for crap. as long at there are people like that, there will be companies that offer that crap.

i think that picture is a mistake/misprint....the sq10 is a shallowmount

http://www.edesignaudio.com/edv2/product_info.php?cPath=1_21&products_id=106

86_large.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.