Welcome to Audio Technix

Participant count
  • Participant list

cthedinger
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Hi, my name is Coleman Thedinger and I run the customer service/ sales side of Audio Technix. Audio Technix is a new sound deadener company. Audio Technix will have a lot of products to offer customers later on down the road, as of right now we only carry a 60 mil thick deadener. In a few days we will be bring out our second Sound Deadener product which is an 80 mil thick deadener.

Audio Technix Sound Deadener

The 60 mil is pretty much dead on race with regular damplifier....jut a whole lot cheaper.
thats awesome.. so as far as doing my whole trunk and 2 doors it would be pretty good for that? not very experienced with deadner ..only did a very little on my old car to be honest.. i wanna go all out with it this time though..

You would be hard pressed to beat it....especially for the pricepoint. (well until the 80 mil comes out) And "all out" to me is....inner/outer doorpanels, floor, trunk, roof.

Remember...that is just deadener. Then you need acoustical foam barrier and mass loaded vinyl on top of the deadener, to block road noises.

You would be hard pressed to beat it....especially for the pricepoint. (well until the 80 mil comes out) And "all out" to me is....inner/outer doorpanels, floor, trunk, roof.
Remember...that is just deadener. Then you need acoustical foam barrier and mass loaded vinyl on top of the deadener, to block road noises.
i got some ?'s for ya ima pm you so i dont clutter his thread up more. cool?

The 60 mil is pretty much dead on race with regular damplifier....jut a whole lot cheaper.
This is true. We plan on bringing out several new products in the future. We are working on designing a good MLV right now. Hoping to have a few prototype samples arrive this week so we can hopefully finalize the product.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date