Weird sound issue.

Participant count
  • Participant list

JohnPD

CarAudio.com Regular
With the setup in my signature, sometimes I get a static, or buzz type of sound coming from a speaker or two, sometimes I don’t. The sound also sometimes fades out of the tweeters, sometimes it doesn’t.
This also did this with the factory head unit and factory speakers. The only thing that’s still factory in the vehicle is the amp, which is getting replaced in 3 days at a car audio shop.
The sound in the rear door speakers is very low even when I fade it all the way to the rear speakers, same with the factory head unit and speakers.
I’m thinking it’s the amp, and hopefully the new speakers aren’t damaged.
Any ideas?

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Sometimes the sound gets a bit lower, then gets normal again, only listening to FM radio. It does not do this when streaming music via wired Apple...
Yeah, somebody goofed. It was supposed to last 5. I have seen speakers fail at the solder joint on the cone under the black glue. But you are...
so an update: basically i got my 2nd car which i just installed a car amp kit and routed all the wires so i thought to myself lets take this amp...
Error was fixed by soldering their connector on mine, mine wasn't color coded (e.g. red - switching power, yellow - constant power etc.) It was...
Ok, so I'm going to make a list and locations for the components I will use for this build now. Use: Rear fascia: 6"x9" Sony xplods in old round...

About this thread

JohnPD

CarAudio.com Regular
JohnPD
Ravenna, Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from