weird "break-in" story

Jbarbier
10+ year member

Man today at school, i had to park all the way across campus by the football stadium cuz the parking is crazy on tuesday and thursday...so im always scared someone will jack my **** since its allll the way across campus. And so like today after class, im walkin to my car and im goin get some food and i see my trunk is open.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif so im all jumping to conclusions and **** and when i get there...... :p NOTHING was touched...everything was exactly how i left it...including: memphis pr 10 in a sealed box, a rockford 300s amp, a power acoustik 800 watt amp, a kicker 400 watt amp, and 2 jl w3s in a box (not hooked up) and like alot of speaker wire and ****....now WHY didnt they take anything? i mean, that's crazy. Im frickin happy as all hell, but i mean what did they expect, w7s? lolol...i have NO stickers OUTSIDE of my car, only in my trunk, and NO ONE except like my best friend knows what i have in my trunk and he wouldnt take it cuz he doesnt have class on tuesday and thursday....man thats crazy

maybe ur trunk popped open by itself somehow.

or maybe ur friends played a joke on u to scare u.

or maybe they were breaking into it and someone saw em and they bizzounced.

yea, i dunno i think maybe i was beatin so hard that the trunk latch popped, but i doubt one w3 with 325 watts would do that in a shitty prefab (until im finish glassin). oh well, still weird

well thats why im prepared to drop ALOT of cashmoney on an alarm system. Probably have it custom made for like any amount of pressure more than like 1 pound sets it off and has a 500 db high pitched alarm and a swat team on hold....or somethin like that

well this kinda happened to me one night

anyways it was late at night and my remote starter poped the trunk i tought it locked and unlocked the doors and i made sure the doors where locked...

anyways the next day around 2 in the afternoon i go out side and i notice my trunk is pop'd open not open open but its been popped

i was so glad my **** didnt get stolen all someone had todo was lift my trunk lid up and grab my box with my sub/amp on it and walk away...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.