Weird DVC Wiring Question

WarDrumz
10+ year member

Hebrew Israelite
If a person has a DVC subwoofer, and they want to run the coils in parallel, but the enclosure only has one terminal could they do this?:

Run a wire from one negative to the other, run a wire from one positive to the other, and run the wires to the terminal from the postive and negative that the have the other wires connected to them.

Would that work?

I was just thinking about that, and I'd just like some comments about it. Thanx

goto http://www.respl.com and look under wiring it will show you the wiring diagram for series and parallel wiring and the ohm loads they will drop the subs at depending on the humber of subs and wether they are dual 2's or dual 4's. That one terminal per sub should be just fine unless its a dual sub box with one terminal which if its a prebuilt box that shouldnt be and is soemoen built it they just werent thinking lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.