Northwest Region ~~washington State Car Audio Meet~~

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
I think the weather really F*ck things up imo. Why not try this again in Jan. I just finally got my Scion out from under the snow and now my god **** check engine light is on //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

I hope this crappy snow weather is behind us now. My enclosure builder was unable to get to work for 4 day's hopfully I'll get my box done for my E8's this week.

Besides the Show Terra was talking about in Northgate, Anything else going on in the Seattle area?

For a state that has brought so much to car audio over the years(manufactor wise) things sure have taken a stop around here anymore.

Besides the Show Terra was talking about in Northgate, Anything else going on in the Seattle area?
For a state that has brought so much to car audio over the years(manufactor wise) things sure have taken a stop around here anymore.
I dont think its really a lack of competitions, but rather a lack of sanctioned events. I always feel like there are no comps around here, but then everyone always tells me "oh there was one at soandso, and soandso", but they are all teeny events.

We gotta figure otu a way to get sanctioned events going, and i bet there would be a ton of interest both in eastern (college kids everywhere) and western washington

I dont think its really a lack of competitions, but rather a lack of sanctioned events. I always feel like there are no comps around here, but then everyone always tells me "oh there was one at soandso, and soandso", but they are all teeny events.

We gotta figure otu a way to get sanctioned events going, and i bet there would be a ton of interest both in eastern (college kids everywhere) and western washington

Washington and Portland used to have loads of sanctioned shows back in the day. I remember going to Mini Truckin/Sound off events all over both states back when I was doing the mini truckin deal.

It would be cool to see something start to happen, not sure how or who and what would be needed to get something going.

Okay, its Summertime, 100 degrees daily this week and nobody wants to create a real car audio meetup? Meet, have fun, show off your stuff, see other peoples creativity and cars? Sad....really really sad. I will go anywhere in Western Washington for something like that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Supergumby5000

5,000+ posts
Project: F350 begins...
Supergumby5000
Pullman, WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date