Northwest Region ~~washington State Car Audio Meet~~

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
I am not leaving town as expected, Although my Scion is Buried in the snow at the moment lol

If the weather gets better I'll try and make it, Unfortunatly my system is taken apart and my box is on hold due to weather and the guy not being able to get to work to make it.

LAME!

This was taken yesterday, Its worse now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

snowcrap001wj6.jpg

sssooo

(1) Me

(2) Noph33r

(3) Ridnclean

(4) maybe shinju

In question:

-ssackett

-terra

-seattle206

-shinju

everyone who isnt declared coming drop a line! if the meet is going to be this small, we might have to adjust plans

Im not coming guys. Devon has my TL and was loading the software last time i spoke with him earlier today. Have fun!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.