Northwest Region ~~washington State Car Audio Meet~~

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
lol, your not the loudest, a guy with type Rs WALLED is.

and no, nothing in the car. nobody but you has anything lol.

is your girl with you? let me catch a ride lol.

lol, your not the loudest, a guy with type Rs WALLED is.
and no, nothing in the car. nobody but you has anything lol.

is your girl with you? let me catch a ride lol.
wait wait wait.

who has type-R's walled? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif

and wtf, am i really the only one? lol

Haha Scott is right I was 28,000 feet up when I got Howie's text. I have nothing in my car and neither does Devon but we'll probably show up just to show up. We gotta get that TL working though!

Haha Scott is right I was 28,000 feet up when I got Howie's text. I have nothing in my car and neither does Devon but we'll probably show up just to show up. We gotta get that TL working though!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif lol

Starting in 09 me and devon are building a demo car so theres no need for me to have my demo car. Is this even worth having guys? timing is horrible

wait wait wait.
who has type-R's walled? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/drool.gif.b5e863e893038027711d4402f340dad0.gif

and wtf, am i really the only one? lol
some guy out in the Tri-Cities/Yakima area, i believe a 4runner.

ask Jeremy M. he's only hitting a 151-2 i guess. *on a burp*

some guy out in the Tri-Cities/Yakima area, i believe a 4runner.
ask Jeremy M. he's only hitting a 151-2 i guess. *on a burp*
interesting, i prolly couldnt hit much better than that, seeing my box is tuned at 33-34hz, but between the rear seat and clamshell, its probably a bit lower.

And if im the only guy with the stereo, then no, its not worth the time. lol.

yeah i'm not so sure about the meet, but i do want that deadner installed, help me? lol

besides i'd be louder than you with just my mids...
deadener is easy!

besides, you should see my parents garage right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

its gonna take me like two days of cleaning before i can start my home stereo sub box.

so, are we calling this meet a bust? f*ck

i have my setup in, so its only me and gumby with systems? and yes the guy in yakima has a 4 runner lifted up high on some 48's+ he burps 152

is this gonna happen tomorrow? i dont want to waste a drive to UW for nothing

from the sounds of it, no.

only me and you have systems, so thats not much of a meet.

Terra seems to be flaky on if he is gonna go or not, and he has the TL i believe, so it would probably be best just to call it off and not waste our time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.