Northwest Region Washington Members. Mini SPL comp in Buckley

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
Ugh sorry about that I had no Idea. I was going to head down myself but never ended up doing so.

This state used to have loads of comps but now it is a dead zone for the most part. Hell even Car Toy's hasnt advertised any sort of show this year.

It ***** to hear how the competition scene has gone in the Northwest. I'm an older guy and have been involved in car audio since 1991. Back in the day I competed in IASCA and the Northwest was an awsome place to be back then. Now I live in the Southeast near Nashville. There is an SPL and SQ competition almost every weekend within driving distance. Here the big organization is MECA (mecacaraudio.com). MECA is all about expanding to the Northwest. It sounds like alot of you really want to compete. You guys need to start going to your local shops and get them interested. If enough guys want to do it the shops will support you. It helps everyone. You guys get a venue to showcase your systems, the shops make money and get exposure, and MECA grows. Please feel free to PM me with any questions. I hope to see some shows back up there one day.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.