Central Region Dbdrag,cage fights,BBQ Ft. Wayne,IN

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
doubt the altima will be ready then... **** looks like a fun show...

edit:

****it, i just got the replacement sub from kicker, its a black cone.... i have a silver cone... ****it

UPDATE

There is now a cash payout for the top 2 loudest competitors in Extreme,Super Street,and Street Max.And possibly more classes.

Come on out and enjoy an awesome event with a giant festival and lot of BEER TENTS!

This will be a 3x weekend with a 1x show on Saturday and a 2x show on Sunday.Come out one or both days it doesn't matter just come out!Both days plan to have exciting events so it should be a blast either day.But the fights are on Saturday so if thats your thing you may want to stay for both:)

O ya I plan on showing up for both. I just was wondering if this is a db drag event for points since it is not on the db drag website.

Audioarsonal I met you up at that portage show didn't I? I had that black Highlander.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.