Northwest Region Washington meets

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
there is a few i know in Portland/Vancouver area(headed down there this weekend to help a teammate).
aberdeen ain't to far from Port Orchard/Bremerton, same distance to Seattle for me.

i'll talk with more members and schedule some dates, does Sundays work best for you guys? let me know.
So where are you thinking of meeting?

Usually sundays have been working out for us the past couple months, cuz myself has sunday, monday and tuesday off every week. We need to find a place a little bit south of tacoma or something that's good like an open parking lot with no businesses, or an audio shop with a parking lot that's willing to let us test in their lot. We've been bothered by security and the cops in tacoma a few times even when we were on a shops property. Ill have to look at a map when I'm home from vacation or if anyone has an idea post it up. I cool with driving a little bit.

Looks like a few peeps have met up already. I'm sick of this rain we've been having the past few weeks...I can't even finish my installs. Anyway, see what happens in summer...maybe I'll catch a meet up or two...

Looks like a few peeps have met up already. I'm sick of this rain we've been having the past few weeks...I can't even finish my installs. Anyway, see what happens in summer...maybe I'll catch a meet up or two...
Someone else in everett. Need to get together. I am always willing out help with installs.

Im a few hours away but Ridn and nofeer know I'm up for driving as long as I get a little notice to make sure I can work stuff out. I got a soon to be exsister-in-law to stay with up around seattle somewhere. I would love to get the r's on a real meter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Afrodeezyak

10+ year member
Afrodeezyak
Pullman, WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from