Northwest Region Washington meets

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
i was in sammamish this weekend and some buddies told me of a drive that goes from bellevue to leavenworth, starts on saturday and is a european car kinda thing i guess. heard bout 8 or 900 cars went last year

I went this year and it was pretty sick. Over 750 euro cars there, mostly bimmers though.

That crowd is more into tuning and moding cars instead of audio but it was still sweet to see what some think of. Had a couple of HPF cars pushing 800 bhp, those ****ers scream.

Last year's article in Eurotuner on the Bellevue to Leavenworth cruise: Leavenworth Drive - European Car Caravan - Eurotuner Magazine
I kind of want to see it in person and see how they squish all those cars into that little town.
Ah haven't been here and seen you around for awhile. So anything new?! Still wanna c that Burb in person someday. As for me, I'm on a new sub box build...this time out will be more efficient. Time for me to get this install finished up in my 'hoe...now that summers finally here.

Do you ever make it down to the Southcenter area? When I head back over the mountains, I'm usually down there. I'll also be at the Goodguys show in Puyallup in a week and then I might be back for the UW football picture day on Aug 15. But nothing really new, just saving up for the next big mod and a paint job. But I did get a DD2500 12". I have to build a box as a center console, so that's going to take a long time to build.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Afrodeezyak

10+ year member
Afrodeezyak
Pullman, WA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from