Wanting to BUY!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hey guys, new to the forum here..I'm looking for a 10" Sub (in a box preferably) and a nice 4-5 channel AMP..doesn't have to be anything insane..just want something to get some BASS in the car..I have JL's in the front that I would like to amplify so might as well ask for a SUB..located in the Chicago land area..thank you!

Hey guys, new to the forum here..I'm looking for a 10" Sub (in a box preferably) and a nice 4-5 channel AMP..doesn't have to be anything insane..just want something to get some BASS in the car..I have JL's in the front that I would like to amplify so might as well ask for a SUB..located in the Chicago land area..thank you!
Get an hds210 and I'll hook you up nice with an enclosure. I do have an hdc310 in a box ready to ship but I needs lotsa powahhh.

My budget? Nothing crazy..don't wanna go above like $500..like I said, I'm not looking for something crazy just something that has a nice clean bass and sound..

---------- Post added at 09:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 PM ----------

I have a Jl 12 in a sealed box I'll sell ya.
What's your price on that JL Mazdakid? pm'd you as well..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

WozniakJ87

WozniakJ87
Orland Park, IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
nvturbo