SOLD WANTED AMP to power my Flame q's

i had a 1200 watt amp to one 10 in flame q and it blowed.. i woulden't put that much to 2 of them.. nice subs those.. pound hard with little wattage

hmmm, i'd try a Kicker ZX2500.1

2500watts of pure power but because of alot of tricky numbers my friend told me about it will only really do about 2200 watts because the amp wasnt built with quality in mind

those audiobahns will be amazing getting that kind of power

does ur box have any plexiglass? that'll add some dbs, i bet u could hit around 200 dBs if it does and with that amp

hmmm, i'd try a Kicker ZX2500.1
2500watts of pure power but because of alot of tricky numbers my friend told me about it will only really do about 2200 watts because the amp wasnt built with quality in mind

those audiobahns will be amazing getting that kind of power

does ur box have any plexiglass? that'll add some dbs, i bet u could hit around 200 dBs if it does and with that amp
what he said LOL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.