WANTED Alpine CDA-7939/7949

Participant count
  • Participant list

STROKD
10+ year member

Tune Man
I thought Id ask if anyone had one of these laying around they don't need. Ive done a lot of research, and these are the only 2 models I am looking for. Ill buy more than one if the price is right.

CDA-7939

CDA-7949

and yes Ive been checking ebay. I want one of the 2 models as they work best with the PRA-H400 and CHA-S624 that I already own, and I am looking to upgrade a DigitalMax system to AiNet.

Thanks for any leads. Im not on here much so feel free to email me at strokd at att.net for quicker response.

I pay via verified paypal and am on phoenixphorums where a few og members/can vouch for me.

I thought Id ask if anyone had one of these laying around they don't need. Ive done a lot of research, and these are the only 2 models I am looking for. Ill buy more than one if the price is right.
CDA-7939

CDA-7949

and yes Ive been checking ebay. I want one of the 2 models as they work best with the PRA-H400 and CHA-S624 that I already own, and I am looking to upgrade a DigitalMax system to AiNet.

Thanks for any leads. Im not on here much so feel free to email me at strokd at att.net for quicker response.

I pay via verified paypal and am on phoenixphorums where a few og members/can vouch for me.
I've owned several 7939's and 7949's over the years. I always preferred the 7939, the ERA-G320 i ran with it allowed independent left and right T/A adjustment through the HU using A.proc on the remote when no others would. Most of them required new optical pickups at this point, which pacparts had available.

When I sold the last 7939 and 7949 i included a service manual with each.

my favorite Alpine HU from that time period was the 7930. i've owned 4 since 1996. it didn't have an optical output, but I just loved how it looked and ran one up untill a few years ago.

I do have the full manual for the 7949 in PDF if you are interested, i can email. i have something on the 7939, not sure if it's the full manual or not.

I've owned several 7939's and 7949's over the years. I always preferred the 7939, the ERA-G320 i ran with it allowed independent left and right T/A adjustment through the HU using A.proc on the remote when no others would. Most of them required new optical pickups at this point, which pacparts had available.

When I sold the last 7939 and 7949 i included a service manual with each.

my favorite Alpine HU from that time period was the 7930. i've owned 4 since 1996. it didn't have an optical output, but I just loved how it looked and ran one up untill a few years ago.

I do have the full manual for the 7949 in PDF if you are interested, i can email. i have something on the 7939, not sure if it's the full manual or not.

Hi, I am looking to repair my broken cda 7949 unit and the service manual would be very useful. Would it be possible for you to send me the PDF file you have? Thank you! Also I am curious if the toslink connector can be used as a digital input?

Hi, I am looking to repair my broken cda 7949 unit and the service manual would be very useful. Would it be possible for you to send me the PDF file you have? Thank you! Also I am curious if the toslink connector can be used as a digital input?
Youd be better off getting a digital alpine changer that works with your deck.. the 7949 is a very nice deck but its cd mechanism was a weak link ...I have a good working Alpine changer with the digital inputs .. I may sell ...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.