Want To Upgrade System

Participant count
  • Participant list

jr2320

Banned
nj
Ok so ill start off tellin u guys my system and my car is a mustang.

hu-Jensen VM9312

door speakers-stock

rear deck-stock

subs-2 12 audiobahns awc12t

amp-jl e1400d

I want to upgrade my subs and amp.i know that my subs are underpowered right now and bahns r not the greatest thing but i got them like 3 years ago.this time i want to do things right.i want to try to do 1000 daily with the new system.right now im lookin at kicker.i want to go to 2 10 this time.spending limit 600 or cheaper the better but will put out the money.so heres my questions

1.Wat kicker subs would be good to get? or name something else to get

2.Wat amp to go with the subs?

3.should i go with ported box or sealed?

plz help me out.very open minded so any ideas would be great

1. Kicker L7, Memphis M3, Alpine Type-R/, RE Audio SE/SR, Fi SSD...

2. Sundown SAZ-1500D will work well with pretty much every one of the subs listed above with correct tuning.

3. Ported, built by someone who can build the box to the specs of the subs.

Those subs listed above shouldn't cost an arm and a leg and are somewhat common. The amp is one of the best amps made today, and you probably couldn't do better than it for the price.

i want to get 2 L7 subs.would it be better to go with 1250.1 or 1500.1?would it make a difference if i go with one of those instead of a 1000.1

Ok so ill start off tellin u guys my system and my car is a mustang.
hu-Jensen VM9312

door speakers-stock

rear deck-stock

subs-2 12 audiobahns awc12t

amp-jl e1400d

I want to upgrade my subs and amp.i know that my subs are underpowered right now and bahns r not the greatest thing but i got them like 3 years ago.this time i want to do things right.i want to try to do 1000 daily with the new system.right now im lookin at kicker.i want to go to 2 10 this time.spending limit 600 or cheaper the better but will put out the money.so heres my questions

1.Wat kicker subs would be good to get? or name something else to get

2.Wat amp to go with the subs?

3.should i go with ported box or sealed?

plz help me out.very open minded so any ideas would be great
turns out JR, you scammed a scammer.(mike dressure)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.