Want to IB 2 10" subs recommend please?

Whether they get loud enough is really a matter of preference. In an infinite baffle like in a sealed box, your maximum output is determined by how much air the driver moves and the frequency playing. A pair will have the ability to get louder than most any front stage you could imagine, so in that right they will get loud. That often doesn't mean much in a vehicle. People are rarely after flat response and want much more output from the bass than the rest of the system. If that is the case, then they may not be loud enough.

If you're looking to get really loud then you generally wouldn't be looking at infinite baffle. The point of infinite baffle is to get very low distortion output with low amounts of power. To get very loud you want large drivers in big vented boxes with lots of power.

John

Dayton Audio HFs would work IB.

And if you're looking to get "real loud" I don't think you want to run IB, it doesn't take much power to reach the limits on most speakers.

kappas like ib? anyone fit 2 12s? in the back of a civic rear deck lol i can get 2 of them for 100 locally

i am going ib to keep trunkspace only reason

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.