Want 2k+ mono amp asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggz45

I want something solid like DD, DC, AQ2200, running 2000-2400w rms @ 1 ohm.

Trying to keep within $300 but will be willing to spend up to $350.. possibly a little more depending on what you have.

Links to listings are helpful too

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhhh... Like what???
American bass 4480 around 2500 watts 300-350 new just go to a site and look there all over not terrible hard to find that wattage in your price rang

I myself plan to swap my t2000 out for the american bass they do same amount of wattage I just want to get it

Uhhh... Like what???
American bass 4480 around 2500 watts 300-350 new just go to a site and look there all over not terrible hard to find that wattage in your price rang

I myself plan to swap my t2000 out for the american bass they do same amount of wattage I just want to get it

American bass 4480 around 2500 watts 300-350 new just go to a site and look there all over not terrible hard to find that wattage in your price rangI myself plan to swap my t2000 out for the american bass they do same amount of wattage I just want to get it
I've researched them. Not bad amps, same as Massive N4, but aren't likely to hold 2500 watts from what I've read.

Actually nothing like the massive Better. And can do 2500 rms and .5 stable
Hmm, guess that's just what I read in quick research when I saw one cheap lol.. is the 2500@1 or .5? I'd also like something efficient and durable

Hmm, guess that's just what I read in quick research when I saw one cheap lol.. is the 2500@1 or .5? I'd also like something efficient and durable
At .5 2200 rms at 1 ohm. They are very efficient and durable

Yeah I know but I don't think they're as efficient or well built.. want to be able to beat on it without a problem on an electrical that isn't up to par at the moment and have it last

If your electrical is sub par you'll wipe out a high quality amp just as quickly as you'll wipe out a cheap one. You'll also cook voice coils in the process.

You can't build a quality home on a foundation of mud...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...