Walls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
yea if you have no idea how to do it.

its a bad idea to do it yourself.

eaither get somone to actually help build it with you, or forsake it until you understand what you are getting into.

it most likely ruin the car. just //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

no i know what im doing i just dont have a set plan on how im going to build the port or anything

i was thinking slot port, aeros or flared slot port i just want to see some photos to help me get a better idea

gotta rip out the interior in the back half of the car (for the most part)....like pulling up seats then mounting a dancefloor to the bottom structure of where the seat used to be so you have something firm to mount your box monstrosity to. You can either build it in the car or out of it and try to force it in, but mostly you'll have to remove your chairs either way. Good luck, have fun. At least the panels in a cavy are easy to pull. The dash ***** in them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

gotta rip out the interior in the back half of the car (for the most part)....like pulling up seats then mounting a dancefloor to the bottom structure of where the seat used to be so you have something firm to mount your box monstrosity to. You can either build it in the car or out of it and try to force it in, but mostly you'll have to remove your chairs either way. Good luck, have fun. At least the panels in a cavy are easy to pull. The dash ***** in them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

seats are already out rear seats gutted and dance floors already built framing should be done sooner then later moneys a bit low right now

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

uhoh45

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
uhoh45
edmonton CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date