walls in full size trucks who has them

Never tested it with the amps maxed but with 3 SunDown 3000's and 3 DC Audio lvl 5's I was burping a 157.8 @ 55hz and 155+ on music. Had the potential to do 159, season ended so I tore it out and bought 3 more saz-3000's and rebuilding the wall do to it ripping itself apart, lol

impressive.

160 or weaksauce imo //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Also that was with 2 kinetik 1800, 5 kinetik 2400's and 2 - 300+ DC Power Alts, missing link audio

hmm thats definatly good to know. is your bracket for dual alts home made or did you order it?

srry for all the questions just trying to get things right the first time.

what kind of numbers do you run? im looking to build a daily/bass race with mine next week im going back home and am going to find how much room i have about i wanna try and run 4 hdc318s or 4 9515gs
Buddy of mines wall, hes since sealed it off and added 2 more M3s, does a 158.8ish

Ridiculous on music

Buddy of mines wall, hes since sealed it off and added 2 more M3s, does a 158.8ish
Ridiculous on music

\QUOTE]

thats what im looking for is ridiculous on music because i will play this setup everyday.

how was it running your amps and such in the bed?

Works just fine never had a bit of problems.

IMG_0462.jpg

are all your wires run underneath the truck?
All of the power wires do and grounds, drill holes in the bed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

and drill 2 holes in the back wall for the speaker wire and rca and then seal the crap out of it with silicone.

Just bought a bed rug last night so It will clean the bed up alot.

good idea. i have to put a new bed on my truck. it was originally used to haul horses so it has a hitch built into the bed and the bed floor is pretty rusted so i bought a new bed just havent been at home in about 3 months so havent been able to. right now i have just under 300ft of 0ga so i should have plenty to run my batteries.

which ever ones i decide on.

i also wanna build some door panels for my mids and glass the tweets in the a-pillars. im going home thursday so next weekend ill be starting a build log and hopefully deciding on subs and amps as ideas pop into my head.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.