walled or trunk ported

Trunk ported, highest sol #'s do not come from walled set ups I'm pretty sure, somebody correct me if I'm wrong. For example, my eclipse would sound better with a trunk style ported design because if I walled the vehicle, I would lose the hatchback effect. Walls are also generally more expensive. Hope this helps.

loudest trunk at worlds were sub /port forward with box pulled all the way back against rear of car...but every car is different...what is ur goal? what setup do you have in mind ? is this going to be a daily setup or for competition only ? what kind of vehicle is this going in ?

I assume you are asking about a sealed off trunk or a my standard setup...not actually asking about "walled" correct.

When did it become common for sealing off the trunk to be called "walled", they are not even close to the same //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I assume you are asking about a sealed off trunk or a my standard setup...not actually asking about "walled" correct.
When did it become common for sealing off the trunk to be called "walled", they are not even close to the same //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
Yeah, I've seen it at least 3x recently and each time I get confused for a split second, then rage for another second lol. I think all the kids who want to seem hardcore like the idea of saying they "walled their vehicle" without actually doing it right and pulling the back seats.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.