W7 excursion pic

I have read it... Where in there does it say that all of the online retailers are not authorized, unless I am still at the third grade reading level it said few?
No other U.S. Internet Retailers are authorized to sell JL Audio's mobile audio products at this time.

directly from the link....now go cry in the dunce corner

Why are you *****ing about warranties? When I have bought a w7 from one, broke it gotten a new one and then sold it on here?

I have read it... Where in there does it say that all of the online retailers are not authorized, unless I am still at the third grade reading level it said few?
RIGHT****ING HERE:

JL AUDIO products purchased from unauthorized sources carry no warranty from JL AUDIO, regardless of any claims made by the seller. We have no way of determining whether these products are used, refurbished, counterfeit, stolen or otherwise compromised.

Why are you *****ing about warranties? When I have bought a w7 from one, broke it gotten a new one and then sold it on here?
Because if you buy a used 18" BTL fully loaded used (top of the line sub) and it blows it cost $125 to replace.. JL charges $400 and change to do a recone.

alright I am going to say this one more time... I wish someone with sense would chime in.. THOSE EBAY STORES are not internet dealers... they are the same as your local store... they just happen to sell their products only on ebay. There is a difference and I dare someone to challange that, your welcome to call some of these ebay stores and find out for your selves. Ebay sellers are not considered internet dealers because they have store locations in a city not just a website such as crutchfield..

the Thread Was Perfect, And Then This Clueless Guy Jamesw Comes In, And Attempts To Ruin The Almighty Truth About W7's With His Cluelessness.

I Hope Jl Kicks Your Ass For Buying Unauthorized Jl Products Jamesw, What You Did Was Treason.

JAMESW, YOU ARE SO ****ING RETARDED AND DILLUSIONAL I'M GOING TO PAY nG to ban you

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.