W7 excursion pic

ATTN: JAMESW

PLEASE LEAVE THE THREAD, YOU ARE CLOGGING IT UP AND YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO W7's everywhere

You are wrong too

and are unworthy of W7's as well

ATTN: JAMESW 

PLEASE LEAVE THE THREAD, YOU ARE CLOGGING IT UP AND YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO W7's everywhere

You are wrong too

and are unworthy of W7's as well
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/ohsnap.gif.17c4c91be09a7a4a3995fb7145adac39.gif

just because you couldn't find anything worth while to say your telling me to leave. I didn't do anything except someone to say something about the pricing, since that people have just *****ed that you have to buy it directly from JL.. lol? alright man I mean instead of just hating try using that thing you call a brain of yours and say something that is creditable towards my question.

attn: Jamesw,

You Are So Wrong About W7 Warranties And Everybody Is Telling You That You're Wrong And You Still Think You Are Right.

You Are An Egotistical Waste Of Space.

Please Leave Thread And Dont Slam The Door On Your Way Out.

The Only Way To Get A Jl Warranty Is To Buy A W7 From An Authorized Shop Dealer.

BUT FIRST YOU MUST PASS THE W7 TEST, AND GET ACQUAINTED WITH YOUR W7. IF THE W7 DOESN'T LIKE YOUR PERSONALITY OR YOUR CAR, THE W7 REJECTS YOU, AND YOU MUST PAY A HARSH FEE TO JL FOR WASTING ONE OF THEIR W7'S TIME.

I have read it... Where in there does it say that all of the online retailers are not authorized, unless I am still at the third grade reading level it said few?

1202162048_really-hot-chick.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.