SOLD VooDoo amps! Brand new!

jadeaudio
10+ year member

I have some VooDoo amps for sale. If you have never heard of them I am not surprised, but I can guarantee you these amps are underrated and will blow away Directed or Viper amps. They have 0 gauge power and ground connections and come with remote bass knobs with a blue LED. I bought these planning on doing a big system, but ended up wanting to go smaller. The prices listed are way below dealer cost. All are brand new in the original box with warranty, manual, warranty paper, receipt, and remote bass knob.

VooDoo V1600.1: Mono class D amp. 1600 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm, 1000 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohm, and 775 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohm. These ratings are at 13.8 volts. $300 shipped.

VooDoo V800.1: Mono Class D amp. 800 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm, 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohm, and 375 watts at 4 ohm. $200. Very underrated. I saw one of these get bench tested against a Directed 1500D and at 1 ohm it was 70 watts RMS more than the Directed and the Directed is rated at 1100 watts RMS at 1 ohm, but at 14.4 volts.

VooDoo V400.4: Matching 4 channel amp. 100 watts RMS x 4. $150

Also have a Factory refurbished Directed 1500D never been used for $200 shipped.

Email me at Jadeaudio@aol.com if you are interested. I am Pay Pal verified with a 400+ rating and have a 630+ ebay feedback rating.

If you send me your email address I can send pics. I do not know how to put it on a post. I see the link where it says insert image, but it asks for a http web address which I don't know.

OK I figured out something. I uploaded them on my gallery. Click the gallery on my profile and you'll see PICs of the VooDoo V1600.1 amp. The V800.1 and V400.4 look just like that, but shorter in length. These are really bad ass amps.

Your definitely not going to have a problem with your electrical on the V800.1. On the V1600.1 you would. But the V800.1 will be straight. I have a V800.1 and a V400.4 installed in my 95 Eclipse GSX which has a tiny 75 amp alternator and it runs great. At night when the bass is at full volume it does dim the lights a little, but nothing out of the ordinary and I don't have a cap installed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.