Volume Going Nuts & DVD not Ejecting!?

Participant count
  • Participants list

Kosyman

CarAudio.com Newbie
I purchased a 2010 Dodge 3500 a few years ago & added $13K in accessories, one being this really nice JVC DVD stereo & an add-on camera that can be activated in Source. All of the sudden, after having this truck for several years, my Volume just pops up & stays on the screen but remains uncontrollable.

When I first crank up, if I touch the volume up, it keeps going to Max, having no option other than turning the truck off. Likewise, the next time I crank it, I can hold down or simply touch Down Volume & it goes all the way down. One Up or Down, the Volume graphic stays on the screen, but you cannot go Up or Down.

Also, at the same Time, my DVD will not eject. When I press on it, the stereo will angle downward, but no matter what I do, I cannot get it to Open/Eject. Additionally, this is a Hit & Miss, as Sometimes the volume comes on and I can go up or down (before it goes nuts!) and the DVD will come up with a screen & allow me to Open the DVD door.

Lastly, the camera seems to work Sometimes but not Always. I've had no troubles with this system until a few days ago, and only one Time did it allow for me to hear a little music before trying to turn it up or down, which "Usually" goes Sky High or No Sound & volume is just sitting on the screen. Please help me!? I don't have money now & scared of this issue ~ thanks ;) !!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.