?Volfenhag? (Newbie here)

The Buddha

First of all this forum rocks!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Second, has anybody heard of or have an opinion on Volfenhag subs or amps? They're a german company and I haven't heard any publicity on them.

Im looking at the ZX Series 1000w Amp and the ZX 4700 Series subs.

Any information would be great! thx

Peace out,

The Buddha

Stay far away from these subs, my friend has 2 12" and he let me hear them. I was not impressed at all, they were ok at a low volume but lack the punch. Then when turned up, they were sloppy and didnt pound as hard as i thought they would. My 2 10"L7 were louder and hit harder then his 12's

Also Zane has pionted out many times how these subs look much like the pro series Pyamid subs, but with-a new paint job.

The amps. Ive heard from the grape vine that the amps are built with the same quality as Jensen. This is just what i have heard tho.

Just my two cents..............

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.