VolfenHag? looky at the pics

My friend bought two of the Volfenhag 12s he was running 1000 w per sub and barely moved them they are very nice subs but it takes alot to move them. One problem with the Volf's is that the spiders break easily my friend broke one of them when he hooked it up so i would be carefule but im also going to tell you that that are a good sub. If you like them go for them. they are good subs.

Ok guys i know that pyramid and Volfenhag do look a like but i have heard them first hand. Have you??? I found it funny that the Volf 12 out thumped the JL 12"W7. I have seen it and i can give you a number to call to confirm it. It may be a cheap subwoofer but sometimes cheap is alot better for starting a system look at what most of us started out with. For his first system i think that even starting out with two Volfenhag sub woofers might be better for him. So really in my opinion he would be better of going with The Volfs. But that is only one persons opinion.

Peace

Stereoskitz

Ok guys i know that pyramid and Volfenhag do look a like but i have heard them first hand. Have you??? I found it funny that the Volf 12 out thumped the JL 12"W7. I have seen it and i can give you a number to call to confirm it. It may be a cheap subwoofer but sometimes cheap is alot better for starting a system look at what most of us started out with. For his first system i think that even starting out with two Volfenhag sub woofers might be better for him. So really in my opinion he would be better of going with The Volfs. But that is only one persons opinion. Peace

Stereoskitz
THEY ARE CHEAPLY MADE!!!!! Your basically telling him to get the subs cause they "thumped" harder then the JL W7 did. What you are neglecting to mention is

A) How clean did the sub run when it was "thumping" and B) how long can you push them subs that hard before they blow???? Hell i hate Audiobahns and i would reccommend them to this kid before Volgfencrap. . . (AND YES. . . they sell them subs in every pawn shop in Brevard County and i have more then had my earful of that god awful sounding sub)

The difference is the value, you may be able to take that sub and get a loud FART out of it for a second or two. . . . But when that Volfenhag is blown to shyt and the Aluminum cone is getting recyled to make Pepsi cans. . . that JL will still be alive bumping its A$$ off in someones car. . . .

out thumped jl.. lmao.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

u get what u pay for..

but there is better for the money

Dude you want a pair of subs that would be a whole hell of alot better than what you have? Get a piar of Crystal CSe subs. You can get em at ebay I got a apir for a review comming up for 65 dollars buy it now. And these subs are amazing for the price. I would compare them to shivas with more low end and more capable SPL and just as clear. These in my opinon are 10 times clearer and harder hitting if you will then JL w3s. I would buy em if i were you. And get like a JBL 600.1 or a better amp than you wer looking at. I will be gettin subs in leter next week and wil let you know what numbers they put up.

Well as BenTlock doesnt believe here is the number guys so you can find out for your selves ask for Mark or Rick the name of the place is called The Sound Seller the phone number is 1-800-826-0520 thats the toll free number or you can call them long distance @ 1-715-735-9002 Just to prove to everyone im not bullshitting anyone

Sorry that i had to start that guys but i always back what i say.

Peace

Stereoskitz

Originally posted by BenTLocK there is better for the money
thats right.....there's always jtmoney //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif (sorry, couldnt resist)

Originally posted by stereoskitz Ok guys i know that pyramid and Volfenhag do look a like but i have heard them first hand. Have you??? I found it funny that the Volf 12 out thumped the JL 12"W7. I have seen it and i can give you a number to call to confirm it. It may be a cheap subwoofer but sometimes cheap is alot better for starting a system look at what most of us started out with. For his first system i think that even starting out with two Volfenhag sub woofers might be better for him. So really in my opinion he would be better of going with The Volfs. But that is only one persons opinion.

Peace

Stereoskitz
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Originally posted by stereoskitz Well as BenTlock doesnt believe here is the number guys so you can find out for your selves ask for Mark or Rick the name of the place is called The Sound Seller the phone number is 1-800-826-0520 thats the toll free number or you can call them long distance @ 1-715-735-9002 Just to prove to everyone im not bullshitting anyone

Sorry that i had to start that guys but i always back what i say.

Peace

Stereoskitz
umm...is it a chain of stores, or just a local shop? because the guy at my shop sells MA audio and Audiobahn, and he claims that it's the best stuff that's ever hit the market. They lie their asses off to make you belive that they know what they're doing and that they're right. I went in and asked my guy why i shouldn't get some L7's over his audiobahns, and he goes well...do you know where kicker is made? and i said no, and he goes "clearwater, oklahoma(or something water). do you know where that is? neither do i! Why would you buy something from there, you've probably got to fall off the face of this earth to find it. And if you blow your subs, you gotta go there and get them refurbished, and how long do you think it'd take to get to clearwater oklahoma?" They just bs you to make you believe that they're right and you're wrong.

Ok guys this store is not a chain store i know these guys personally. They only have the one store and they dont deal cheap stuff either. They only deal with JL audio, Rockford, And Alpine. THey even told me that they dont like volfenhag's but when i heard that 12 out thump a W7 i almost s**t my pants. Mark and Rick didnt like how it sounded for the simple reason of when it hit it hit hard but it draws to much power to keep it going you would need a dry cell marine battery+ a cap just to keep that thing from killing the alternator on your car (kinda helps they were using the 1200 Watt Jl Audio amp) But really and truely i liked how it sounded even though i have 2 12" Jl W7s i still prefer my system but if i were starting out i would go for something that fits my price range who cares if it lasts a year by then you should be ready for a new system anyway.

Good luck guys.

Stereoskitz

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.