Volfenhag amps any good

They are good at a few things. I have one and it does awesome at keeping papers from blowing away and holding my door open. I have an older house and the door naturally wants to close. Another one came in handy when I had to jack my car up. It was a slight incline so it resting as a wheel choke might have saved my life. They definitely have a place in audio. It could probably push your kickers, put some wheels on it and put it on a ramp, as it slides down put your sub at the bottom of the ramp and I bet it will push it 6 to 9 inches.
I call BS on your Volfenhag's ability to hold papers down. Those amps are so light you barely believe they even have metal in them when you pick one up.

I call BS on your Volfenhag's ability to hold papers down. Those amps are so light you barely believe they even have metal in them when you pick one up.
You obviously have no experience with German engineering. The shape and contour make them excellent paper holders. It really burns my arsch (german) when people speak of what they don't know. Not always about weight to hold down paper. The sleek design allows air to pass right over eliminating the bulkiness needed to hold them down. Granted I use them on post it notes so it does have a little help.

You obviously have no experience with German engineering. The shape and contour make them excellent paper holders. It really burns my arsch (german) when people speak of what they don't know. Not always about weight to hold down paper. The sleek design allows air to pass right over eliminating the bulkiness needed to hold them down. Granted I use them on post it notes so it does have a little help.
Ah. I stand corrected! I forgot about the sleek zero heat dissipation design of those amps. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Get a good amp that does clean power and you can put 1500 rms into those kickers with db on 0 as long as the box is big enough like 4-5 cubic feet.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

Lol if you read my post I said in a 4-5 cube box on an amp that does clean power. My amp is an SPL Z1X-3000D.I ran them on 1200 rms for 2 years and upped them to 1500 almost a year ago. No clipping, no voltage drops, no bottoming out or anything. Impedence is 1.1 ohms
Didn't you read his ******* post he said a 4-5 cube box , seriously you people need to stop questioning these guys that come in here and are obvious experts on the audioz, why question that someone can put 2x the rated power on a china 2" VC in an oversized enclosure with a POS amplifier and beat the streets down , just say thank you and then thank your lucky stars guys like this still come on these forums and grace you with there f^!king knowledge

Didn't you read his ******* post he said a 4-5 cube box , seriously you people need to stop questioning these guys that come in here and are obvious experts on the audioz, why question that someone can put 2x the rated power on a china 2" VC in an oversized enclosure with a POS amplifier and beat the streets down , just say thank you and then thank your lucky stars guys like this still come on these forums and grace you with there f^!king knowledge
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/word.gif.64b12e39f936af3b4fff38a1c0bd0244.gif

They are good at a few things. I have one and it does awesome at keeping papers from blowing away and holding my door open. I have an older house and the door naturally wants to close. Another one came in handy when I had to jack my car up. It was a slight incline so it resting as a wheel choke might have saved my life. They definitely have a place in audio. It could probably push your kickers, put some wheels on it and put it on a ramp, as it slides down put your sub at the bottom of the ramp and I bet it will push it 6 to 9 inches.
Those kicker magnets are so light, it would probably push it 9 feet

Lol if you read my post I said in a 4-5 cube box on an amp that does clean power. My amp is an SPL Z1X-3000D.I ran them on 1200 rms for 2 years and upped them to 1500 almost a year ago. No clipping, no voltage drops, no bottoming out or anything. Impedence is 1.1 ohms
Now. Was the amp turned on during all of this ?

While I'm fully aware that Volf is a brand that should generally be avoided...

I have to say - Years ago I bought a small 4 ch DHD (same parent company as Volf) on ebay to use for a basic 4 speaker boat system.

That amp was surprisingly well built and performed w/o a problem for a few years.

7076d1300339350-dhd-ntx-3102-605f02009cfebe8a8050263663c28e0f-jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.