Visted Zed yesterday...

Vertex Audio
Pro Seller

Supporting Vendor
Los Angeles
Hung out with stephen yesterday and checking out the new Zed Mikro Amps.

Here are some pictures of the 4 channel! Modestly rated at 70x4 @ 4 with a seriously small foot print!

These should be available within the next 2 weeks!

Price point will be $296 shipped!

****, i might be selling some stuff to pick one up. any info on the crossover network and such? *crosses fingers* please be active!

Matt

****, i might be selling some stuff to pick one up. any info on the crossover network and such? *crosses fingers* please be active!
Matt
So it can be ran active. High or low pass on both pairs of channels. 50-3Khz at 12dBoctave

Wow, those are tiny! Stephen is really a very good host. I'm making it a point to drop in and see him again next time I'm on the left coast.
Yeah, he is fun to talk to and very knowledgeable. We usually see him about once a month!

Here is some updated info on the new Mikros.

MIKRO 1 - A 200w 4 0hm mono block with these features:

* Balanced inputs accept line of OEM head unit signal levels with no adaptors * High pass subsonic crossover 10Hz-50Hz

* Low pass 24dB/octave crossover 45Hz-240Hz Linkwitz

* Low frequency Eq at 40Hz variable 0 to +12dB

* Level control with a range of 350mV-8.7v

* Remote level control

* Auto turn on via signal sense, switches automatically if no 3-12v trigger voltage is sensed.

* Extremely small footprint of approximately 8”x5”x 1.5” high.

*Options: Crossover Bypass = Full range mode!

MSRP: $299

MIKRO 4 - A four channel amplifier rated at 70w x 4

* Balanced inputs accept line of OEM head unit signal levels with no adaptors

* High or Low Pass crossovers on both pairs of channels 50Hz-3KHz at 12dB/octave Butterworth * Level controls with a range of 320mV-7v

* Auto turn on via signal sense, switches automatically if no 3-12v trigger voltage is sensed.

* Extremely small footprint of approximately 8”x5”x 1.5” high.

MSRP: $299

If your interested in buying 2 or more contact us for quantity discounts. We do not have these amps in our own stock yet, however we should have ours before anyone else within the month. If you wanted to make a pre-order, we can arrange that with a discount as well.

Thanks,

Cody

Will there ever be a bigger mono block than the minotaur?
Likely not. Stephen had considered a 2500W mono-block at one point, but, the cost would have been really high to do it right, his clientele doesn't really want anything that big, AND I suspect he really doesn't want to have to deal with the kind of person that's chasing numbers because they're constantly breaking stuff. I think smaller, lower cost, and easy integration with factory systems is a far better market segment for him to try to fill.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Vertex Audio

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
Vertex Audio
Los Angeles
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date