Visor Installation Help

The hardest part is taking down the viser and running the running the power and RCA so its not visable afterword and the putting them back up...

Once you have the visors down, you lay them on a table or work bench, lay the LCD on it to test fit and get an idea how it will look/where you want it...

Then you be cutting a small X shape that the back half of the LCD (actually the part the LCD Snaps into) in the center of the side the LCD will be in...

Then test fit the part the LCD actually sits in, the hole you just cut...

If your happy, You then fish the wires through the viser and the back half, now make sure the LCD fits in place,,,

Now glue or fasten the back half into the Visor.

Once thats dry or done, take out to the car fish wres through to system to hook up and test for video....

once that works re-install...

Kinda sloppy desc, but I think you'll get the idea...

If you have any specific questions, just ask..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.