Southeast Region Virginia Beach, VA - July 28

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list
since atm my wife is working and I'm home with my kids/on call for service work/automated door repairs out at sentara princess anne, kinda always free these days I know I have to do some service work this monday but that will only take a few hours.

I'm off tomorrow...and I usually work 7-3;30 mon-fri (if theres work) I know I'll be working mon and tues

i might i have some batts i need to put in...link for show?
This is all I can findAudio One Newport News - Local Business - Newport News, VA | Facebook, but I was in there a month ago and they had a flyer on the door promoting it.

Bass off dates are out

Norfolk 04/29/2012

Suffolk 05/20/2012

Chesapeake 06/03/2012

Richmond 07/08/2012

Newport News 08/05/2012

Williamsburg 09/16/2012

Final winners circle 10/07/2012

I'm off tomorrow...and I usually work 7-3;30 mon-fri (if theres work) I know I'll be working mon and tues
tomorrow may work but wednesday afternoon would be best so my wife can watch the kids while we do that.

also what make/model of car so I can look at whats got to be removed to access the alt.

[quote name='rebelfromva']@DCtC ; will you be at the show tom?[/QUOTE]

find out if i can bunk with you for the 26th.... either the night before or that night. your couch was comfy.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JayDubb757

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
JayDubb757
Hampton, VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date