Southeast Region Virginia Beach, VA - July 28

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list
just finished my install to fvck up something else so next week show is not looking promising.
what went wrong? I'm going to do something for next week I'm not leaving with a 144 again! got a buddy at a local place thats going to give me a hand metering.

Wasn't able to get off and as you can tell work is slow... since I'm on here. Sad thing is I am going to be let off early in like 15-30min. How was the show?

Wasn't able to get off and as you can tell work is slow... since I'm on here. Sad thing is I am going to be let off early in like 15-30min. How was the show?
kinda ****** the meter was all over the place(number wise)and the meter placement was inconsistent some in the corner others in the center of the dash, people where complaining that they pulled much higher numbers at the last show and vehicles that weren't all that loud to the ear where pulling massive numbers somehow 150-159?

what went wrong? I'm going to do something for next week I'm not leaving with a 144 again! got a buddy at a local place thats going to give me a hand metering.
Forgot to set hpf after hu reset from battery being disconnected. Smdh fried one of my mid woofers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JayDubb757

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
JayDubb757
Hampton, VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date