Southeast Region Virginia Beach, VA - July 28

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list
If you need a temporary big three I have my old one in 4g you can have if you want it.

I appreciate that, but I have everything I need in 0/1.

My alternator is buried, so I'm paying Browning's Alternator over on Independence blvd. $150 to put my alt in and my alt to battery wire.

They're going to bench test my new alt to see if it does what I paid for. suppose to do 220amps at 1500rpm

I appreciate that, but I have everything I need in 0/1.My alternator is buried, so I'm paying Browning's Alternator over on Independence blvd. $150 to put my alt in and my alt to battery wire.

They're going to bench test my new alt to see if it does what I paid for. suppose to do 220amps at 1500rpm
If you want to save the money advance will load test it and if you give me a hand(pulling the belt tensioner) we can install it in about an hour tops.

If you want to save the money advance will load test it and if you give me a hand(pulling the belt tensioner) we can install it in about an hour tops.
You a mechanic?

You have to remove a few things to get to the alt, I need to replace the serpentine belt too.

You a mechanic?You have to remove a few things to get to the alt, I need to replace the serpentine belt too.
well I don't want to be but yea I do auto work(I was a shop foreman at a custom metal fabrication place and did all vehicle maint. and custom work on the owners cars) three weeks ago I installed a stage 3clutch, new lightweight flywheel in a ls1 camaro in the driveway here at my house.

kinda ****** the meter was all over the place(number wise)and the meter placement was inconsistent some in the corner others in the center of the dash, people where complaining that they pulled much higher numbers at the last show and vehicles that weren't all that loud to the ear where pulling massive numbers somehow 150-159?
My number was about right for audio control. But I was one of the first cars to run. The stupid numbers happened when the guy holding the mic smacked it on the wind shield. It read before they hit play.

well I don't want to be but yea I do auto work(I was a shop foreman at a custom metal fabrication place and did all vehicle maint. and custom work on the owners cars) three weeks ago I installed a stage 3clutch, new lightweight flywheel in a ls1 camaro in the driveway here at my house.
Who where you?

Who where you?
silver 2002 toyota corolla

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

My number was about right for audio control. But I was one of the first cars to run. The stupid numbers happened when the guy holding the mic smacked it on the wind shield. It read before they hit play.
so what did you get?

Sounds like you could handle it:) I've done the alts in my other cars, but they were all right on top.

I have everything but the serpentine belt. When do you think you could do it?

Sounds like you could handle it:) I've done the alts in my other cars, but they were all right on top.I have everything but the serpentine belt. When do you think you could do it?
since atm my wife is working and I'm home with my kids/on call for service work/automated door repairs out at sentara princess anne, kinda always free these days I know I have to do some service work this monday but that will only take a few hours.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

JayDubb757

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
JayDubb757
Hampton, VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date