SOLD Viper 5901 alarm brain

Are they both the original remotes (One two way and one one way)? Interested in any trades?
yes original remotes.. the pager and the one way .. depends on what you have to trade.. dont need a whole lot

i just sent you pm... long story. lol .. what amps you got. I might be interested in a SQ amp to push a set of good components.. or i would beintwerested in trading for components

trade for a CDX-gt-710 HU and a 5 band in dash eq/line driver? pm me for more info if interested //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

no thanks.. will trade for a good component set or SQ amp to push components.. obv might have to throw in cash on my end if its good stuff

i just sent you pm... long story. lol .. what amps you got. I might be interested in a SQ amp to push a set of good components.. or i would beintwerested in trading for components
I've got a Planet Audio PA3002. 150WRMS x 2 @ 4 ohm, .01% THD, 102dB SNR. Seems like it would be perfect for a nice set of components. I can send more specs and pictures if you'd like.

Also have Rockford Fosgate P4004. 50WRMS x 4 @ 4 ohm, 200WRMS x 2 @ 4 Ohm. Don't know the THD specs for SQ off the top of my head though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.