VIDS: mojo 4kw, 18in tc5200, phill collins....

god **** i miss my car..................it was doing about 146dB in the daily box before it blew up lol....

you guys should remember how nice it is to have the bass you do. never know when your plans are gonna change drastically...

links still work for me, how bout you guys?

god **** i miss my car..................it was doing about 146dB in the daily box before it blew up lol....

you guys should remember how nice it is to have the bass you do. never know when your plans are gonna change drastically...

links still work for me, how bout you guys?
being a newbie to this site , I hope your better at wiring now, or was it the fault of something else? also did the insurance company mention your wiring /mods etc...

funny you should mention PC,im flyin to Toronto

tomorrow to see him and Genesis at the sound rehersal

for their upcoming US tour.With any luck I'll get a pic of myself and PC.

being a newbie to this site , I hope your better at wiring now, or was it the fault of something else? also did the insurance company mention your wiring /mods etc...
wasn't his wiring, had a leak in seal to his windsheild and it shorted out wires in his car. Whole thing burned to the ground.

wasnt sure if you were calling me the noob or yourself.......but ya it wasnt the wiring, it was a leak. a leak i could have been fixed with not too much difficulty.......but i procrastinated and this was the result. insurance covered everything //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

lemme work on those links...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.