Videos for my Pioneer Premier DEH-960MP?

Participant count
  • Participant list
you can download like 7 from pioneer i think... but i haven't made any... just used the ones they provide from the site... if u had some sub p0rn then u could use that :p

You can use some good Wallpapers. If you find any abstrat ones they are good to use. I made one with the Matrix codec. All I did was use 5 frames and then used a wipe effect. It looks really nice. Nothing like what Pioneer made but something a little different, ya know?

does it scroll like the matrix code? If so, you think i could pick-up that file from you? I am planning on making some new wallpapers but I dont know what kinds of videos I should use to convert into pioneer's format so it will run on the HU.

The Pioneer's Software requires .avi format movies or videos to make a movie. Um... where would I post that matrix file? Am I allowed to put it on here? I don't think it's a valid attachment, b/c it's .lkd. Let me try to post the Matrix wallpaper so you can use it.

Here's the link to get the the software for the OEL for those who are having a hard time finding it, or those that are a little lazier then the rest. hehe. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

http://www.pioneer.co.jp/car/pclink3a/download-e.html

if you have an ftp server or if you have AIM/MSN, that would be easiest Otherwise I can have you upload it to my server instead. Let me know

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.