VID of new subs in action. usaci style.

dude I knew so many people at that show! I couldnt go because my new HU aint here yet, what did the guy from missouri in the crazy walled blazer hit?

POS car. you aint talking about mine are you.........

walled blazer.. the blue one with the 3 fusion 4000s???????????

i dont know r/t pimp should know. i had to fix the wiring in my car durring his run...

lack of deadning. you should see under the carpet in the trunk. im gona cut out the rear deck soon. thats why there is none on there

POS car. you aint talking about mine are you.........
walled blazer.. the blue one with the 3 fusion 4000s???????????

i dont know r/t pimp should know. i had to fix the wiring in my car durring his run...
I don't know what the fuck you just said, white boy, but you special.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

lack of deadning. you should see under the carpet in the trunk. im gona cut out the rear deck soon. thats why there is none on there
Oh you deadened the entire under the carpet, in the trunk? My bad, that's pretty complete.
I was actually asking about the interior, not the sound deadening. Ive taken the interior in and out of one of those Cav's many times... you didn't have the 9 minutes it would have taken before the show to re-install it? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.