Vfl4480 mint only few months old

Chubzz48

Item: vfl 4480.1D

Description: this vfl is in mint condition and still have the originalbox and bass knob.

Price: $230 shipped with skyhigh reducers!!

Txt 2563660565 for faster response and Photos!!!!!'

Last edited by a moderator:
there's a reason why the template was included when you opened this thread... you need to post according to the rules or your post will be deleted.

you're going to get a buyer much quicker if you follow the rules and provide pictures accordingly.

there's a reason why the template was included when you opened this thread... you need to post according to the rules or your post will be deleted.
you're going to get a buyer much quicker if you follow the rules and provide pictures accordingly.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Dmac1991 thanked for this post

First time selling on here wasn't sure how it worked I can send pics to Yall phones if would like

First time selling on here wasn't sure how it worked I can send pics to Yall phones if would like
edit your original post to have this and you may be able to salvage this thread from being deleted:

Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.