very simple question.

Participant count
  • Participant list

m4i2k2e2
10+ year member

this is my chin bank
ma
on my HU, i have my sub turned up all the way. now, should i turn that down a bit and readjust the gains? is it bad to have that cranked? i only have 1 set or out puts and im running two amps. its a sony xplod cdx gt10w.

ii just figured it might have something to do with how i cant really turn my amp up before i get distortion.

I don't know if its really bad, but I have never had my sub volume at max level. I would tend to think you would not want it at max level except in cases were you want to turn it up to get silly. To me, I would want to have some volume level to play with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.