Very nice table saw..

lol, my $100 10" craftsman table saw is doing the job for now. but it would be much better to not have to measure 3+ times before cutting, and to be able to cut pieces larger than 21" would also be great. Only if mtv would pimp my table saw.

lol, my $100 10" craftsman table saw is doing the job for now. but it would be much better to not have to measure 3+ times before cutting, and to be able to cut pieces larger than 21" would also be great. Only if mtv would pimp my table saw.
LMAO

"Yo we gonna put the world's biggest projector screen on this table saw"

If I had a business that required a table saw I would get this without question, but for my home use I'll take my chances.

might be on to something.

Pimp my shop.

hey you should drive up some day and maybe kick it with me at the shop... could build somethin'. learn something new. do some cool tricks..

blow some **** up. break something. :whoknows:

That's a damn nice table saw, reguardless of the safety stop guard. Looks like it went 1/16 inch into that hot dog, which would still make you bleed, but is much better than the alternative.

I wonder if you can sue them if you cut your finger off with it?

Safety and knowledge of wtf your doing is cheaper. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.