Variable Phase Shift

Participant count
  • Participant list
if you have 2 amps running subs like in a wall setup, and say 2 subs are on one amp and 2 are on the other and the 2 subs hit at a different time as the others then you hit the phase switch and it puts them in phase with the other subs (or atleast thats what i know it does i might be wrong so anyone correct me if im wrong

It can do a number of things and there is no single purpose for it. It works similar to a delay and can sometimes bring the sub stage further forward to appear more in phase with the front stage. It can also be used to help issues with multiple subs and amps that are not close to each other.

If you have it, play with the settings and see if you notice anything. If not, don't bother with it or worry about it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.