Valor multimedia its-301D?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Christy1170

CarAudio.com Newbie
I know this may seem dumb to some but I have a 1999 Jetta TDI and was given a Valor multimedia its-301D hu. Looking at the back of the hu, it's the exact plug in and pinout as the Jetta oem connector. So am I correct in assuming this will connect up directly to my jetta? I've included a few pics of the plug-in on the back of the hu and the ele trial connections diagram.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    709.9 KB · Views: 287
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    477.5 KB · Views: 273
I know this may seem dumb to some but I have a 1999 Jetta TDI and was given a Valor multimedia its-301D hu. Looking at the back of the hu, it's the exact plug in and pinout as the Jetta oem connector. So am I correct in assuming this will connect up directly to my jetta? I've included a few pics of the plug-in on the back of the hu and the ele trial connections diagram.
If the pinout descriptions match then have at it.
It seems to be the same according to that harness wiring.

That's what I'm seeing also! But, I always like to double check and triple check when it comes to audio wiring (habit from being a dj for 23 years) and I checked a few car stereo sites on google and a few said "does not fit your vehicle" but Crutchfield said it will but with some modifications due to depth. I'm not worried about the depth just the wiring.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Christy1170

CarAudio.com Newbie
Christy1170
Marble Falls, TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from