Omegakan
10+ year member

boston ma
1. Products:

V1 Warden motor with two top assemblies

Dual 1ohm 21" top assembly

Dual 1ohm 15" top assembly

2. Specs:

If you do not know about them, they are not for you.

3. Descriptions/Condition of all items:

Motor is in good shape. A little dusty and has some minor scratches (nothing major).

21" Top assembly has been salvaged. Previous owner had the spider landing separate, leading me to cleanly remove the rest of the softies. Old dust cap has been cut out so that you can properly shim the assembly back into place.

15" Top assembly is brand new from Incriminator Audio.

Both have XS direct leads, both have individual hardware included. Both are Dual 1 Ohm.

I will include two IA poly dust caps, and one GCA dust cap of your choice. Reason being, I did not remove the outer lip of the old dust cap off the 21" in fear of making a tear on the surround. If you want to, give it a shot... or glue one of the **** looking GCA caps over it.

4. Total Price: :

800 shipped.

I will not separate any of this.

5. Pictures:

20160524_221908_zpsa1bi5em7.jpg

20160524_222234_zps1ktnsxqt.jpg

20160524_222335_zpswckdd2ks.jpg

20160524_222735_zps2bx9h4qv.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.